CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
- Real time coordination of the Service Delivery Operations of the whole EDRS System (Space and Ground Segment)
- Monitoring of the Space Data Highway service execution and performance and reporting of incidents to the customers
- First Point of Contact for the Space Data Highway service to the customers (User Help Desk) Supervision of EDRS Service planning and reporting to the EDRS Operations Manager in case of conflicts
- Monitoring and control of the following EDRS subsystems: PMOC/BMOC, EDTE/DCSU, IT Network Infrastructure, Dwell Ground Station (DWGS)
- Monitoring of the payload downlink signal via the Carrier Spectrum Monitoring system
- First level reaction to anomalies for the above listed subsystems applying the applicable contingency procedures
- Data collection to allow engineering troubleshooting after anomalies or trend analyses
- Activation of EDRS Engineering support when required
- Activation of HDGS engineering on call support when required by AMC
- Ingestion of ad-hoc Space Segment activities (Routine and Basic Payload Requests) upon request by the EDRS Operations Manager
- Supervision of the automatic distribution of the EB9B and EDRS-C satellites orbit to the users
- Supervision of the automatic distribution of the EDRS Service Availability and Communication Schedules to the users and to the EDRS operations entities
- Management of the EDRS Service JIRA Ticketing System (User Help Desk)
- Supervision and logging of EDRS Service Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operations Reporting to the customer and management
- Bachelor degree or a technical education is required
- Experience in the field of space and operations is required
- Experience in satellite and/or ground segment operations is desirable
- Experience in the field of space and operations is desirable
- Willingness for 3-shift- work
- Ability to operate in a multi-national team organisation
- High level of motivation, self-driven with high flexibility and good communication skills
- Strong focus on customer and service
- MS-Office knowledge
- Knowledge of problem solving in IT landscapes would be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Englisch proficient and German skills are a plus
- EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- A relocation package for candidates living outside Germany;
- Focused Training and performance-oriented career development;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Opportunity to work in exciting challenging international projects.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
Please send your application documents via our application form below.
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.
CAM Systems Consuting GmbH
Your contact person
Ms. Charlotte Uekermann
Please use our application form